Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pampers Deal in Malaysia

Drypers Wee Wee Dry- Best deal 2014

Although I still find Mamypoko being the best pampers available in Malaysia, I tend to use together with Drypers, which is much cheaper to save cost. Recently I have found a good deal at www.lazada.com.my selling Drypers at RM96 for 3 packs and on top of that, we got an additional 15% offer if you were to purchase using your Mastercard on Monday. Each pack of pampers which normally cost RM34 (normal offer rate) will now cost you RM27.20 (a saving of nearly RM7 per pack)! Delivery is FOC!!


I have grabbed the deal and I hope you will benefit the same way too.... Happy shopping online to save money and time!:)


2 comments:

  1. PROMOSI MENARIK DAN TERHEBAT PAMPERS MAMMY POKO DI LAZADA.COM . PAMPERS MURAH MURAH. TAWARAN TERHAD. SILA KLIK LINK INI
    http://oursmartdream.blogspot.my/2015/12/promosi-menarik-dan-terhebat-pampers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete